Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: FLY LO
Your Roleplay Name: Helias Kaisdiaris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:437946142

Why were you punished?: User head glitched into an apartment above him and killed the players above him in a raid. While unconscious player disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: the guys who i killed in the above appartment wasnt throught a head glitch, we raided them (me and my 2 other friends) like normaly, we picklocked the door then we asked them to surrender, they didnt and so we killed them.We didnt use any headglitching to get on the appartment or anything like that

Additional Information: Since i am a new player (joined roughly a week ago) why didnt i get warned first if anything i did was wrong instead of outright banning for 3 whole weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Prior to raiding the players above you, you peaked into their base by jumping through the top of your ceiling. Immediately after doing that, you decided to raid the players above you. Even though you are new, that was obviously exploiting and you should know better. When you are unconscious you even have a message at the top of your screen saying you may be punished for leaving while unconscious. Just posting this for clarification.

Reaction score
The thing i dont understand is that the headglitching think happened 3-4 times throughout the play session, why didnt a mod try to come down and say "hey dude this is not allowed ...." and give me a warning as i am a new player and havent learn the ins and outs of the game perfectly yet, but instead of a warning or a ban of a day or two to warn me not to do it again, but instead you go straight to 3weeks, which i dont understand cause ive never gotten any other violations in your server

Reaction score

The thing i dont understand is that the headglitching think happened 3-4 times throughout the play session, why didnt a mod try to come down and say "hey dude this is not allowed ...." and give me a warning as i am a new player and havent learn the ins and outs of the game perfectly yet, but instead of a warning or a ban of a day or two to warn me not to do it again, but instead you go straight to 3weeks, which i dont understand cause ive never gotten any other violations in your server

Are you disputing the ban or apologising and complaining about the ban length?

Reaction score

Your ban will be reduced to one week, no less, no more. This is based on your understanding of what you did wrong / your apology. If you are caught exploiting the ceiling / floor of another person's home, there will be no reduction in the time, and the punishment may be more harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.