Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Walle
Your Roleplay Name: Walle Cripplingson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167675690

Why were you punished?: 3.4 3.18 3.26 5.2 - User stole money from a police officer, in front of the police officer. The user then ran over to the ATM and deposited the money near the officer. When detained, the police officer used /me to force withdraw the stolen money, and the player failed to comply.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This will be my 4th apology/complaint as the staff lack good explanation. So last apology Oddy (staff) said that my ban hasnt been prolonged, if you check my first apology it was for a week long ban. If you check the second its for a 2 week ban. Obviously my ban has been prolonged and there is literally no need for that? Aint that just wrong on the rules how can you prolong my ban with a week for making an apology, saying nothing wrong.

Additional Information: Please have a greater look into this case, and dont just comment some stuff and close it.....

Please understand that we have ban logs, which both Oddy and I have checked independently and found that no modifications were made to your ban. If your first appeal said 1 week, that is because you filled in the form incorrectly. In your first 'apology' you merely explain that you didn't think you had stolen the money, but from the evidence provided, there is absolutely no way that is true.

In this very same apology, Chase explained that the operative part of the ban was your complete refusal to comply with /me's and to return the money. You must understand that your own error does not excuse intentionally not complying with the rules. If 10k is really as little money to you as you claimed, you would have dropped the 10k, then reported the Officer for forcing the money off you. You did not do this.

Additionally, you ran to the ATM to store the money you stole immediately after a government employee 'snitched' on you, which is obviously not a coincidence, and any attempts to claim it is would be obvious dishonesty.

If you really want your apology to be considered, you will stop spamming random accusations, actually apologise, offer to return the money and stop pretending like you are the victim here, you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back