Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Liambo
Your Roleplay Name: Liam O'Shea
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:115977609

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.9 - User has consistently created unrealistic adverts despite being given MULTIPLE chances by deleted messages and blacklists, stating that they "won't do it again" but proceeds to continue doing so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just want to start out by saying, I'm sorry for my behaviour for all of perp to you CLARKY. I know you had to deal with me earlier about the toxicity I was doing, and you having to deal with me again must be even more annoying. I'm a kid and I know I can be irritating and for that, I'm sorry. I don't have any self control most of the time. I stay up really late saying 1 more video but I keep going. I have read rule 2.9 and have understood it. I would also like to thank you for giving me such a light punishment for advert. I do not believe I should be unbanned, but I would like my ban to lowered to a 1 week or what ever you see fit. I think complety unbanning me would be unfair since it's only been a day. I think I should still have some punishment for my actions. That's why I'm asking to please lower it.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time, and I will work on self improvement over my ban time.

Status
Not open for further replies.