Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier / @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Billie Cokx
Your Roleplay Name: Billie Cokx
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:446835904

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.2 - Metagaming, failure to comply with staff

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Collier, Tilin, and any other staff member involved in the appeal.

I am truly and deeply sorry for using third-party software to communicate with my friends.
It was quite idiotic of me to ruin my record in such a way and shouldn't have resorted to this.
I understand my 4 month bans expires in September, in over 2 month's time, but I would like to return early with some of my friends that I've made.
I understand that any further breaking of this rule will lead to harsher punishments even if it doesn't get accepted.
I am sorry for lying all this time and I am sorry to those affected by my metagaming.
I will promise to not break these rules any further.

Additional Information: I understand I should've waited 2 more weeks before appealing and will understand if this gets declined.
I have also been quite active on the forums and help and support in the discord.

Last edited:

Whilst we appreciate the apology...

...the staff members involved in the situation agree that your ban was lenient as is, considering the ban already being reduced from permanent as well as for the fact that you acted like we're stupid when we approached you about the metagaming.

Honesty goes a long way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back