Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Lenn
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik nafaro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Killed another player for verbally taunting him and his friend within direct vicinity of several Police Officers, causing his death less than 2 seconds after committing murder.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off all im sorry for shooting the guy in the moment i was very mad and angry at the time for the reason that theyre so childish but after all im resposible for my own habits things i do and making sure i do not get banned i failed at that but i decided to wait 1 week making this so im sorry for ruining peoples RP and ruining the game for other people i have decided that i dont want to ruin other peoples rp even tho they or someone else ruined mine like in this case and i should just make a report next time or atleast behave myself till the point no one experinces bad roleplay (by my fault) i hope i can play on this server and i missed perp and thank you for the time on the roof before i was banned XD

Reaction score

I understand it was aggravating for you to be picked on like you were, and seeing as you have sat 100% of all but one of your bans, I have decided to accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.