Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 5.4, 3.4 - Shot a Medic outside PD because his colleague ragdolled him by reversing while he was standing on the top of their ambulance and because the Medic attempted to inform Police of the gun that had been dropped by doing so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: ok, I know this one is one of the many apologies I wrote but seriously I became better. I know it is ironic like "how did you become better you are writing a ban apology". the day that I got banned was a very shity day I got into an argument with my parents and I was very stressed because of exams so I decided I should go on perp. I then lost multiple weapons with added more anger and when the medic just told the cops instead of letting me go I shot him. i know what I did is wrong and I apologize to the guy that I killed and even tho I know it is just an empty apology I am sorry. i realized that i should treat medics with more respect because they cant even defend and their job is to heal people I am also sorry to collier who needed to deal with this very dumb situation. Sorry for being childish

Additional Information: i love medics

Last edited: