Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: onestepahead10
Your Roleplay Name: sherily shoutherland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433153854

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.19 - Prank called the Police about a bomb threat, then made several 911 calls telling the Police his location, only to evade on the monorail and not exit it when ordered to at gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: COLLIER please tell me why you wont un ban me or shorten it. anyways i regret what i did i agrea whati did was stupid and i should nothave done itand iu should have read the rulei got banned for but i did not ijust want to say im so sorry i regret what i did 100% and will never do it again i promise

Reaction score
I told you in the sit that I wouldn't consider any appeals until you'd served a few days of your ban, only for you to appeal 6 minutes later, as well as the very next day. Then, instead of waiting for that appeal to be dealt with, you made another one before it was closed.

If you had actually waited a few days before appealing as instructed, I probably would have considered it. You assured me that you'd learn from what I said, then immediately proved that you are unwilling to follow my advice. Given that that is the case, why should I believe you when you tell me you've learnt from your mistakes in the appeal?

Not to mention, the apology was pretty weak

Status
Not open for further replies.