Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: alaq
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Williamson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188492965

Why were you punished?: 3.18, 3.4 - Stored his gun whilst under gunpoint from Police, then stalled for an extended period of time when ordered to get it back out again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So first off, I literally was so confused. Multiple officers commanding me to do stuff then other civillians talking aswell. I then took the gun out and got cuffed. They then uncuffed me saying ''take it out'' but I didnt have it on me. Then it took them like ages to search me and realise the gun was on me. I didnt even know the gun was on me. I tried explaining myself but I got sent to jail then banned.

Reaction score
The problem started when you attempted to store your firearm immediately after shooting a police officer outside the police station whilst under direct gunpoint. You say that multiple officers were commanding you however at first it was just me telling you to put your hands up which you had completely ignored until your firearm was stored. Then multiple other officers had rushed over to the scene to which you decided to take 3-5 working days to pull the gun out. Maybe next time you will think before storing your gun and refusing to take it back out.

Here's the video for you to reflect on your decisions https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337lH2cpC3?invite=cr-MSxxZFQsMTUxNjYzNTU4LA

Reaction score
I took the gun out then one of your guys cuffed me and then everyone thought it was still in the trunk and it wasnt in there. Then one of the ppl searched me and found it on me which i didnt even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.