Ban Apology (Collier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Ban Dispute (accidently did apology)
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Ligma
Your Roleplay Name: John Ojeda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551197463

Why were you punished?: 5.1 - Mugged a player in the middle of business street outside Roxie's.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel as you should consider this appeal because I've gotten 3 days ban just because I mugged someone in a restricted area, I think this is unfair because other people get around 2 days for purposely doing RDM to someone random, and they get 2 days just for that while I get 3 days for mugging someone in a public area that isn't allowed, I hope you consider at least lowering the ban length as because I've only just noticed someone and probably more people getting short bans for somewhat serious rule breaks, 2 days for RDM is very short while I get 3 days just for mugging someone in a location where you can't, this is just unfair if you see where I am coming from, please shorten the length of the ban if this is possible as because I highly think that this is unfair and also people have also gotten a 1 day ban for mugging someone in the public which I will provide with proof at the bottom. Robbing someone in a public area isn't a serious offense like RDM, I like this server but the ban lengths for something like this is stupid because other people are getting let off with short ban lengths while I'm getting 3 days which compared to RDM is nothing. I hope that you will consider this as because I am highly pissed off that I got 3 days just because of mugging in public, nothing compared to RDM and they get a shorter ban than me.

Last edited:
You were banned because this was your third punishment in as many days, maybe not for the same thing, but it looked like you had a bit of a perpensity to break the rules. If you actually apologise instead of telling me how unfair this is and how pissed off you are that breaking the rules gets you punished, I'll accept your apology

I only just saw this was changed to a dispute, so I will edit the title to reflect that. That being said, disputes are for disputing the validity of the ban, not the length. The above still stands, if you write a brief apology, I will gladly unban you.

If you'd prefer to keep this as a dispute, I will not be able to have any input, and someone else will get to it.

Hello @Collier

I understand your perspective on this case, im a new player and i've done a mistake.

Im still learning this server and i very much enjoy it.

Me and my friend are benefitting the RP of the server, the first warns i've received were because i was a total amateur on the server.

Although recently i try not to break any rules.

This is a apology, not a dispute.

With best regards,

Ligma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back