Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: RealHarryHill
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Finlan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551252121

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because i killed people

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have just started play Gmod severs and i was not familiar with the etiquette within the community (when i first joined the sever i didnt even know what RDM was). I deeply apologise for any trouble i may have caused, all i ask if you may reconsider my ban since perpheads.com is the best sever on all of the sever list. This is because of the community you have formed all the way to the grind to get money. I was hoping one day to become a regular on the sever but due to my mistakes this dream seems hopeless. I also apologise to any of the players which i killed. All my mind desires is to be a weed grower on the sever or being a policeman, all the while making friends and enjoying myself which i was doing for the majority of the time on the sever (after i found how to play). I was playing on the sever for about a week straight without making any of the mistakes that i made which proves to you that i have the capabilty to play on the sever without causing trouble. I feel so angry at myself since i cant play on my new favorite sever. To conclude i am very sorry and it will not happen again (please reconsider my banishment from the sever).

You have an apology open already and you was just denied yesterday spamming ban apology and opening more when your other one hasn’t been looked into will just decrease your chance of being unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back