Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: RealHarryHill
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Finlan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551252121

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 I killed two people

Why should this appeal be considered?: When I first joined this sever I was completely new to Gmod RP severs. I've owned Gmod for years but the severs used to take so long to load the add on my old computer I didn't bother joining them. However when I got a new PC and better internet i decided to give them another go and it turns out perpheads.com was the sever that I joined. I was so exited to be playing on your sever and with people because I had never experienced anything like your sever before and to be honest I didn't read the rules due to being so exited. So the way that I learned the etiquette and the rules on your sever is through the way I was treated as a new player and talking to people in game. I was the bazaar, there I found people killing each other, they said "as long as it is funny it doesn't matter. Obviously after that the police came after him and it was a whole RP scenario because someone got rdmed in a funny way (it was funny because of the conversation they were having). Due to this I thought that this was a normal part of the sever so when I was waiting for my weed to grow I would go down to the bazaar and if we were having a funny conversation or a semi RP situation I would kill them. Then I would be chased by the police and I didn't get put into a admin sit so as far as I was aware I wasn't doing anything wrong. Obviously after this I did it again and I was banned. I was upset when I got banned and put out a appeal but it got rejected so I just thought oh well ill just play on a different sever. However since being on other dark RP severs I can say without a doubt that your one is the best and also the one with the most serious RP in a city and I would love to be apart of that. Since then I have fully read the rules and realised that what I did wrong fell under section 2.6 excessive negativity since I killed 2 people or it could fall under 1.4 causing problems and depending on how you look at it it could also be 3.4 however my life wasn't really at risk. At the end of the day I broke the rules and I understand why Collier banned me, Please accept my sincere apology as I have been foolish and since reading the rules I can guarantee that it will not happen again.

Additional Information: If this gets denied can you please be so kind to give me a comment on why you have chosen to keep my ban. Even I'm not unbanned and it is just shortened ill be grateful because from the looks of it it seems like I'm not going to be able to play on the sever again and I'm gutted because of it. Thank you for your consideration

Reasons for denial:

1) You recently tried to ban evade on the 22nd, I don’t see anything mentioned of this in your big ass text.
2) Still not been long enough to be considered for it to be reduced
Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back