Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: GeraldynTheGiraffe
Your Roleplay Name: Gerald Bappe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610578579

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For Family shared account My brother was banned while i was still playing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like this appeal to be considered because my brother and I play on the same Pc and we both play on this server. I never knew my brother was banned untill I got banned. I always played while my brother was at work so i never got informed to not play.

Additional Information: He introduced me to this server and we took turns playing the server.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: GeraldynTheGiraffe
Your Roleplay Name: Gerald Bappe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610578579

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For Family shared account My brother was banned while i was still playing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like this appeal to be considered because my brother and I play on the same Pc and we both play on this server. I never knew my brother was banned untill I got banned. I always played while my brother was at work so i never got informed to not play.

Additional Information: He introduced me to this server and we took turns playing the server.
We can prove that we play on the same computer by joining a discord call together

Last edited: