Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Пикачу007
Your Roleplay Name: Clot
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:440412524

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating on one of my Family Share Accounts

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good evening, dear admins.
I don't want to justify why it turned out that I was banned, I want to apologize for trying to cheat, for having third-party software on my PC at that moment, for my little brother with whom we share this computer (although I don't think you will believe me). I understand that for you, dear admins, cheating can be the worst and unforgivable act. But, I want to continue playing on this server, develop it, be involved in it, because I believe that this is one of the best servers (if not the best) in all gmod, porpheads has the best administration, I have not seen anything like this anywhere on Russian servers. I like to play on this project and interact with other players. And as you may have already understood, I am Russian, and I write this text by a third through a translator, so I also apologize if there are lexical errors in the text. Playing on Perheads helps me in learning English, and I like the multinational nature of the server community. I don't think you can accept my apologies for such an act, but I ask you to give me a second chance.
With love from России❤

Additional Information: The only thing I can add is that you make a decision the way you think it is necessary and correct.
Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.