Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @[-Core-] Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Haroen-Ruin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4. The player picked up a weapon that was being transported by another player after this player killed someone for it. Due to this the player transporting the weapon pulled his own weapon to tell him to drop it. In which said player's org member also pulled a weapon and shot the player that was originally transporting the weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, am here to aplogize for what i did at projex it was very stupid of me to pick up the gun after him telling me not todo so i also wasnt prepared for my org member to shoot him after he did that i told him it wasnt allowed and he shouldnt had shot him but i started the situation next time i will just ignore what is happening and do my own thing instad of interfering with other players just to anoy them and then pay the price am sorry to the person that was killed that he lost the gun and had to wait the deathscreen and NLR also apologizing to the staff that had to deal with this situation for wasting his time on the report and putting in the effort to look what happend am sorry to both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back