Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @[-Core-] Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Haroen-Ruin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4. The player picked up a weapon that was being transported by another player after this player killed someone for it. Due to this the player transporting the weapon pulled his own weapon to tell him to drop it. In which said player's org member also pulled a weapon and shot the player that was originally transporting the weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello am back again making an appeal i would like to apologize to the people that had to participate in this situation that i had caused i shouldnt have picked up the gun when he told me not to todo it me being funny i did it and instanly dropped he of course pointed a gun towards me and my org member saw this as a threat and instanly sprayed down the user that made the report on me am sorry he had to expierence that and lose the guns he wouldve got am sorry to him i shouldve just went my own way and do my thing instead of annoying other people for my own pleasure and i paid the price clearly am sorry the staff members that used there time to investigate the logs and ect... am just sorry this is a situation to avoid Really eazy and it wont happen again i just want to play the server again theres just nothing todo when ur banned all the games u play all off a suddon turn boring and cant play it for more than 30 mins i would love to play the server again and do my thing and have fun again Once again am sorry to the player i had caused troubles for and to the staff that dealt with it i hope u consider this appeal

Additional Information: i actually put my effort into this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back