Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Julian Lahey
Your Roleplay Name: Julian Lahey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245915809

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killed someone i wasnt supposed to kill as an Secret Agent

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is my second day of playing this game and Server, I still dont know all the rules and I also got told that if someone threatens or punches the Mayor you are supposed to kill the attacker if he doesnt stop, but i probably should have just cuffed him, So with this letter I would like to Apologise to you and the Community for breaking the rules and harming the experience, even tho I wasnt trying to ruin the RP on purpose iam going to try my best to not do mistakes like this again, I would firmly rate it if you would unban and forgive me for this!

Reaction score

you have anything to say on the fact that your fellow SS already cuffed him? The main reason your ban is five days, is because you shot him whilst he was already cuffed.

Reaction score
I literally said i dont know the rules, like a second before i shot he got cuffed so i couldnt react so fast and already clicked, Im telling you i really did not mean to do that I just wanted to safe the mayor and do my job as a secret agent thats all i was thinking, wasnt trying to troll, be toxic or anything on that regards

Reaction score

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept this apology, please note that doing anything similar will result in a much harsher punishment. Please be more carefull. Both Your ban & blacklist have been lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.