Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: I Simp For Moa<3
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Blacc
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start by saying sorry for my attitude, I was frustrated by the ban since I really didn't see it coming.
Yes, I have Garry's Mod cheats on my system. I used to own a Gmod server and met some shady people. I have had these cheats for over a year and used them on occasions.
I have injected it once while I was on perpheads, this one time has not affected anyone and they were on for about 30 minutes. I was using ESP but got nothing out of it since nothing happened.
I still see why I am banned and it is completely justified.
I have also distributed these cheats to one person, this was a fuck up on my part.
I had talked to him for a bit and he kept begging for it so I gave him the cheats.
I was very happy to finally get back on perp and start actually playing again but like I said I fucked up, injecting my cheats once for half an hour got me perm banned which I see why. I was bored and had nothing to do. I am so sorry for my behavior and this major fuck up and I am sorry for my tone towards the people I spoke to.
I am sorry Dank for having you to deal with my shit and everyone else involved.
If you choose to unban me I will remove these cheats for good and never touch them again. I accept an account wipe if needed or any other punishment.
It has been a pleasure to be back on Perp and playing these last couple days I made so many new friends. I hope you can see my side in this.
Thank you for reading my apology.

Additional Information: I have been accused a couple times of cheating because of this clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/khxICp_9gsfLG/d1337LCcj4XV?invite=cr-MSxDMU8sODEwNDgyNCw

I would just like to clear this and say that when I had my cheats injected I did not use them in a way that affected others.

Reaction score
If I have affected anyone I would like to give back any lost items, money etc.
Again I am sorry

Reaction score

I am happy to hear you admitted your wrongdoings yet you are not being unbanned. Cheating is not tolerated and it does not matter if it happens once or multiple times.

Also don't distribute your cheats they are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.