Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: African
Your Roleplay Name: Devereaux Allaband
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am writing an apology towards the perpheads community and towards the moderator that had to spectate me for about 45 minutes.

I am writing this apology to apologize for my actions for using discord to gain an unfair advantage in raids, whenever defending raids against us, counters and so on. I understand now that what I did was completely wrong, and it goes against the fair play of the server.

I wish to apologize to Dave for having to spectate us for 45 minutes, or even more. When I was caught and pulled up to the rooftop, I tried making it as easy for Dave to ban me and admit that we have been meta gaming for a time now, as I had already made him waste his time on having to spectate us.

We used Discord to gain and advantage on others whenever raiding, defending. Id like to apologize for my actions towards those who were harmed ( in game ) because of our actions, to those who lost their items because of our wrong doing.

Additional Information: I hope my apology can be accepted and I may return to Perpheads.

Reaction score

I do appreciate your apology, but I do feel like I have already been incredibly lenient with the length of your punishment due to the malicious nature of the metagaming, so I will be not accepting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.