Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.25 - User harvested drugs while being gunpointed by someone who was raiding him, then when the person who had been gunpointing him for a significant amount of time put his gun down so he could equip zipties the user decided to run away and neglect gunpoint while running away. Longer ban due to incredibly extensive record for rule 3.4. // Banned for Enforcer dave

Why should this appeal be considered?: mate, if im being honest i take the game way too serious some times, and then i end up breaking rules if i think im going to take a loss. and now i see after being banned for months on end that it just isnt acceptable. i do understand if this isnt accepted as my ban record for 3.4 is just disgusting. I know this is pushing it, but i would like for the chance to receive a ban reduction please. completely understand if this is declined, as i realize how bad it looks. I would like to potentially ask for a probation period? At this point, im not even sure if there is any reason for me to return, while i would like to. My last 3 bans have been a month each, and within 3 days of being unbanned ive been banned again, between each month. Its just not acceptable and i understand that. I would like to ask for a probationary period, say if i break another rule within a time span then the ban is a lot more harsher. Id like to prove to everyone and have the chance to, that i am able to follow the correct server rules, while i realize my behavior ingame does not show it. Either way, probation or whatever, even if declined i can use this and learn from my mistake.

Additional Information: i wont even bother with this, this most likely wont be taken into consideration, but i believed that the second the perp puts their firearm down, i was able to run, which i had done. But then daves informed me i was not able to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.