Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Witherower
Your Roleplay Name: Lorenzo Fumagalli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:514506121

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I am truly sorry for my actions and I love roleplaying, especially on this server, I have nothing to do without this server (not joking) I have no life lol, but the point is I'm sorry and I wont do it again, we didn't realise it was a rule at the time, but now, obviously, we do, me and my friend were talking to each other in Discord, because we always do, in every game I play, we weren't actually using it to cheat we were just normally talking to each other, I would really appreciate it if you accepted this appeal. Thanks.

Additional Information: Also, about my other appeals I sent, the first one, we were told at the time by the admin that "If you make an appeal, I would likely accept it." so we sent it right after, we didn't realise we had to wait, I am very patient I just didn't know, the second appeal we just sent the same thing cause I thought you only looked at when we sent it, not really what it actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.