Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: 123
Your Roleplay Name: John Nery
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 2.5 - User interveined in a hostage situation he had no relation to whilst police were dealing with it, killing the hostage taker.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been banned for 3.4 but I think this situation could be interpreted in many ways as there is no specific rule for saving someone in a situation like that. In this case, there was a guy with a hostage and he was distracted with police on the outside of bazzar, meanwhile, the indoor of the shop he was with the hostage was free and I saw an opportunity to save the hostage from that. I then rushed in and killed the criminal.
I admit this is a risky situation and I could have thought better about it, but I don't see why trying to save someone's life is seen as a solid 3.4 break, because in this case I had a big reason to risk my life and not only for trolling. Once again I apologise for the situation at its all. I kindly ask not for a unban, but at least a ban time reducing, thank you for reading! If you at least consider my apology I can run through my files and try to get a clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.