Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Malik
Your Roleplay Name: Deshawn schwarts
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430584006

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I threw a molotov cocktail behind a shop or something out by bazaar at the parking lot near the water for a minor reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: i threw a molotov cocktail at a shop where satella (she tried to raid my place a little far back but got arrested by the police in the process) and some other guy that tried to rob me broad daylight in by bazaar, i know the molotov cocktail was an overreaction and i shouldnt have done it and i know i got a big record and thats why i got a whole week of ban and im not asking for an unban just maybe reduced, a big part of my record where from when i first started on the server as a new player and yes i got a fairly new warning and that was simply a mistake i made when i came back to the medics taking dna at the regals i raided earlier and i couldnt get in but i understood the concept and got the warning
Thanks for yall time

Reaction score
hi I didnt try to raid anyone that day, the whole day I was with friends and we mostly just played medic or built the shelter, you have got me mixed up with someone else. I DID try to shoot you because you set fire to our homeless shelter without reason! I never got arrested that day either.

Reaction score
I've looked into Satella's logs and they hadn't been arrested that day.

Please provide proof of them trying to raid you.

Reaction score
Are u sure? Because my friend claimed he saw u out side of Parker (our base at the time) and said u were in handcuffs and I heard a female character moaning because she got shot by police so you know from my perspective it made sense but if you say it I must have misunderstood the situation.

Reaction score
Are u sure? Because my friend claimed he saw u out side of Parker (our base at the time) and said u were in handcuffs and I heard a female character moaning because she got shot by police so you know from my perspective it made sense but if you say it I must have misunderstood the situation.
Yes that wasnt me, I was medic at the time and I saw the situation happen, that was a completely different player.

Reaction score
You molotoved based solely on the citizens gender?

Reaction score
You molotoved based solely on the citizens gender?
Yes i did when my friend told me it was her and i literaly could hear a female voice moaning and my friend claimed he Saw her in cuffs but i was wrong

Reaction score
Okay but did i say you was the only one fr?
I just told u its my bad and i know im wrong so dont be like that how im supposed to know when my friend told me was a 110 % sure u was there, u making it Sound like im saying u the only female in the server
U aint that special Girl

Reaction score
Okay but did i say you was the only one fr?
I just told u its my bad and i know im wrong so dont be like that how im supposed to know when my friend told me was a 110 % sure u was there, u making it Sound like im saying u the only female in the serer
Hi, I never said I was I was just making the point that there are many females in the server so it is easy to mix up some. You don t need to get aggressive. No one said they were special. I wasnt having a go at you, I actually was going to say accidents happen, no real damage happened and I forgive you.

Reaction score
Hi, I never said I was I was just making the point that there are many females in the server so it is easy to mix up some. You don t need to get aggressive. No one said they were special. I wasnt having a go at you, I actually was going to say accidents happen, no real damage happened and I forgive you.
In that case i appologise and im sorry for my behaviour against you and for what i did To your shelter and sorry for the ugly tone i pulled off before and thanks for understanding have a great day

And admins yall Can just close this if yall want i clearly Got it All mixed up
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
In that case i appologise and im sorry for my behaviour against you and for what i did To your shelter and sorry for the ugly tone i pulled off before and thanks for understanding have a great day

And admins yall Can just close this if yall want i clearly Got it All mixed up
Sorry for the inconvenience.
No- its completely fine its not my choice if you get unbanned etc but I do forgive you for your actions and I agree in decreasing your ban if thats worth anything. You have a good day too!

Status
Not open for further replies.