Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User died in a raid, once he respawned he returned to the vicinity of the raid and gave information to his org memebers over TS. // Extended by Efan for being weird to Draxen in DMs by referring to his IG account.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i have come on here to apologize for the things that i have done ingame and outgame. First off all i completely agree that i have broken 3.5 when i had died in that situation and had respawned was minding my business then i hopped into teamspeak, Then my team said need help at slums i for some reason walked over there. When i had arrived one off the users i was in teamspeak with kept asking for info whilst i was trying to talk to someone in real life not listening to what hes saying and neither looking at my screen instead of my leaving teamspeak i answerd with "no cops ur chilling". Am sorry if the info i had given helped them its so eazy to avoid am sorry. Then when am back at my pc i get notified that am banned i talk to Draxen in dms to see if he can do anything and then whilst talking to him i saw an IG in his discord bio so i checked it out looked interresting i asked him in DC if the account was his which he replied Yes with then i for some reason thought it would be (funny) to send a pic of his own post with me typing in his comments "wicked (unban me please)" now i didnt uploaded the message to his comments but it was still really stupid off me. Am sorry draxen if me doing that made u have a weird feeling of anything else am sorry.

Additional Information: Its christmass eve

Status
Not open for further replies.