Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ???
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Allan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607206066

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i wanted to close the gate and he was asking wtf im trying to do and i said nothing and while he was driving away i said bitch and he stopped and probaly wanted to punch me or something and then i stole his van and started destroying it with driving against the wall and i didnt even ran him over on purpouse he just jumped infront of my car multiple times and i hit him once. after 15mins or so i left and now im banned. i forgot it when i ran him over on purpose i dont know why i did this rn i probably just wanted to kill him and thats why i ran him over

Why should this appeal be considered?: i made 3 appeals and alls 3 got denied i had alot of time to rethink what i did and what i did wrong and im also sorry for lying when i said i didnt ran him over on purpouse i really forgot it and im not trying to lie again but i even forget shit someone told me 2mins ago or so but when i got told that i ran him over in purpouse i remembered again and i ran him over because i just wanted to kill him and im really sorry for what i did and i will not fuck around again

Additional Information: im really sorry and i hope that the ban can be shortend or i can be unbanned.and i also want to ask if the courier ban can be reduced? because its a whole year and courier is like the best job you can do and i will not fuck around again

???

Reaction score
and i left because my mom told me to turn off the game for being to loud

Status
Not open for further replies.