Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Buddie
Your Roleplay Name: Buddie McGee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37214756

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User shot at another player's vehicle. They had been in an accident that himself caused. The user also failed to comply while being under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Draxen, First and foremost i would like to apologies for the 3.4 rule break. Unfortunately i had to be AFK during the 3.4 due to the nature of my surroundings. I had to attend an urgent issue in IRL which had caused me to be afk during the investigation (which might of been under gun point, i do not surely know that i was in such situation.) also i would like to mention i took the time to attend the urgent issue while my player was unconscious after the 2nd car accident.

As for 2.4 i shot the other players vehicle due to the aggressiveness of his behavior as he and his friends are jumping on my car and mocking me. Still this isnt an acceptable action, i take full responsibility and i truly apologies for such actions.

I really take Perp seriously and follow the rules, unfortunately i broke a rule with my actions.

Also i would like to mention a clarification regarding the Warning i received earlier of the ban, I truly recall that i in fact pulled a gun out but not pointed at the person. if i did point out at the person i also apologies for reporting him as i did not intend to do false harm.

Please consider this ban appeal and i appreciate the time you took to read this, I just want to have a great roleplay experience on the best server. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.