Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas tounsingant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 failing to comply when at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: because basically he tried to raid us told me to put my hands up, then my friend started to stab him so as he was being stabbed i pulled out my gun and shot him also while he was being stabbed, i havent had any bans for a month or more, im a good roleplayer who enjoys the server and doesnt intend to cause trouble when ever trouble happens my friend has also been banned for 2 days which is still wrong , we didnt even get a sit as i logged after due to needing to do IRL stuff i think this is a false ban due to it being in self defense and wasnt intended to be frp , i would have survived either way as there was 4 of us in the back of our house.also he wouldnt have been able to see the others due there being a fence he only saw one of us, also all other dark rp servers i play theres nothing like putting your hands up and i often forget things like this

Additional Information: i am truly sorry for this it wasnt intended it also wont happen again, we didnt take his gun and i died in the end anyway.

Last edited:
You are saying that you didn’t do anything wrong. So is this a dispute or an apology?

You are saying that you didn’t do anything wrong. So is this a dispute or an apology?
bit of both i feel it was fair as i shot him as he was being stabbed and my hands werent up anyway, i actually didnt know the button to put my hands up as i forgot it..but i do understand at the same time the reason and i am sorry for this id just like to be unbanned so i can play. Hope u understand

You have a record of violating rule 3.4. Make a dispute if you feel like you did nothing wrong and that the ban is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back