Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Eduardo Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply when being gunpointed by an officer. Terrible record of 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I want to apologise again for breaking rule 3.4 again.. So I know that my ban record are only 3.4 bans and I understand that I have a small chance of being unbanned.

However I didn't mean it, while I was getting gp out of the car I complied but the button on the side of my mouse got clicked and appearently if I press it my gun gets equiped. I put the gun back as fast as possible but I still died. I know this is not an excuse but I would like to share it with everyone that it wasn't on purpose.

Now I want say sorry for wasting your time and for breaking the rules, I have been banned for almost a month now and I was wondering if there could be any chance of me getting unbanned or just something that would help getting me unbanned. I still love playing PerpHeads and I know if I break 3.4 again my ban would be longer then 2 months so I am thinking twice before I do something ofcours the situation I was in was just because the button on my mouse is binded with the last object I had equiped.

Draxen I hope you understand I still broke 3.4 I know but if you could think about it I would appreciate that.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time reading this I hope you all have a nice day. (I unbinded the mouse button it won't happend again)

Reaction score

I would accept this, but you were warned about the bind and yet you 'accidently' pushed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.