Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Carlos Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Carlos Capone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183121115

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed another player for seemingly no reason at all. (Accepted AR)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Not Sure why i was banned for this. Since i have been accepted into pd thats all ive been Rp as. If i get into an altercation with someone and someone dies or i die i record everything so im not sure who i "Killed seemingly for no reason" if there is any evidence or logs or demos i can see that would be great. Ive read the rules thoroughly and have never done 2.5.

This is why

that was absolutely not for no reason and i have the whole thing clipped aswell which i will provide the part he cut out. The situation was that i had bought a bazaar shop from the bank. When i arrive at bazaar i got to shop and upon entering i see the man afk in my shop, in my attempt to just be nice and shove him out of the shop like anyone else would he runs back to the same spot after ive told him to leave my shop and proceeds to tell me to fuck off to which i then responded

Video link of my POV

i wasnt even aware of that whole 5 days to respond, im still new to the server and never even got a message on the forums about it and ive been on the forums allot to get to the plpd

2.5 Excessive Negativity​

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

Nothing what he has done justifies you to kill him. Have a read over the rules again as it seems like you're disputing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back