Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ClownBen
Your Roleplay Name: Nicholas Luciano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:543542277

Why were you punished?: For 3.4. I was running to hospital and found a gun picked it up in a shootout

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because of my stupidity. When I got banned before from 3.4 I read most of the rules for 3.4, but I literally did not read the part where you cant run around shootout scenes and tamper with the guns. Thats why I thought I was in the good zone running around picking up random guns thinking I got a free weapon. I got literally banned the first day I came back from a ban and I just wanted to play as fast as I can so I did not read all the sub parts for 3.4 I only thought 3.4 was complying under gunpoint which I did.

Additional Information: I really deeply apologize for my actions, and stupidity. I hope I can get atleast the ban shortened, because I 100% read 3.4 now. (I know I said that last time, but I forgot most of the rules when playing) I will pay as much attention to 3.4 as I can, because I know how much trouble it causes me. I hope you will understand me.

Reaction score
I just ask for one more chance, because I am the type of player who wants to play the game and learn from mistakes. In the future I would really appreciate staff giving me information about a certain rule I break if they ever see me doing it. That could prevent me from writing all these appeals on things I could have read, because when I read rules I cant remember them, but when actually staff or people generally give me tips in the server about server laws it really helps me out, and I remember it better.

Reaction score

You said in your last apology you read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.