Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: S-e-a-n
Your Roleplay Name: Sean Stevens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101341510

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.20 - User disconnected whilst being chased by police. He then tried to lie to me that his game crashed afterwards.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I'd like to state that I recognise that what I did was in violation of the rules and was a rash and poor decision, I would like to apologise to those who were affected.

Secondly, the Ban does state that I "Lied that I crashed" - While this is not entirely true, it could be perceived this way, my game froze momentarily after I exited my vehicle and I used this to make it appear as though I had crashed.

I was looking to turn myself into the police who's experience I directly affected and would also like to extend my apologies to those individuals.

Lastly, I Believe that after serving 3 of my 5 day ban now, I have learned my lesson, and will not engage in such offenses or activities in the future, and thus would like to kindly request that I am unbanned and allowed to return to the server on these conditions.

Additional Information: I Look forward to hearing and taking onboard any responses, positive or negative.
Thank You for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back