Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie @3izu @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Juhayna Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 5.3, failing to report metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm here to apologize to @Tilin and other staff members who were dealing with methgaming that was happening on Discord. I should have reported or stopped the people when they first started metagaming as it was unfair to the other players. It also motivated them to keep methgaming since they did not think any staff member would find out. Also, it would have helped the staff team not have to watch and investigate the people metagaming but to enjoy their free time and get some time to enjoy the game. I would be mad if I got on a game to relax and enjoy my time but had to deal with people breaking rules. So, I want to apologize for using your time to deal with this, as I know you would rather get on the server to have a good time. During my ban, I have taken the time to realize that rules are there to make sure everyone has a good time, and I believe I have changed and will make sure to follow and report any rule break. I want to apologize to the other staff who dealt with my other rule break and also for using their time. Once again, I'm very sorry for all my rule breaks and promise this will be the last time you have to deal with me. Thanks for your time.

After carefully reviewing your past history, we have decided that we will be denying this appeal.

You have already received SEVERE leniency on your previous ban. You will wait this one out which is already lenient by itself.

And this goes without saying, but I'll write it down here. Further violations of any of the "OOC" rules will likely lead to a permanent ban.

@Ellie @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back