Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: smallix
Your Roleplay Name: Ewan Boltan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172797057

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user failed to stop after running a red light at an intersection. When pulled over by the police, a pursuit ensued, ending in a shootout. The user mistakenly believed he had run someone over, but he hadn't. Longer ban due to repeated 3.4 breaks and having recently just come off a long ban for 3.4. // Banned for Enforcer Juju

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know what i have done and it was stupid of me i tried to kill a cop over a traffic stop i should of just taking the ticket instead of risking my life and others but i was wondering if my ban could be dropped because it expires tomorrow the 13th at 7:30 pm but if not could it be dropped tomorrow morning if its possible?[/USER]

Last edited:
oh yeah haha
i thought you just put there name on it too
You can, its just you @'d ellie and not the arguably more important person who oversees your apology juju (sorry for filling up this threat with messages btw)
Edit: BTW you messed up the message accidentally @ing the whole message when you went to edit it to try @ juju again... (doesn't really matter just thought I would let you know)

Please make sure you read through rule 3.4 one last time before you join the server again. If you have any questions, feel free to open a PM with me or use F6 in game.

Reviewed with little helper @JuJu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back