Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name:
Your Roleplay Name:
Your SteamID

Why were you banned/blacklisted?:
2.5 - User decided to drive in to a group of people at city bridge after a RTC happened, killed a taxi driver in the process and continue to drive off like nothing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I killed the taxi driver by accident as I was driving on high speed and I don't think crashing through a bunch of cars is not that serious as they were blocking the road but I was not aware it was against the rules and It was not very nice of you to follow me around the entire map trying to find a reason to get me banned and I am also new so you can at least target old players rather than people who played less than a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

I what world would you think it was a good idea to message me on discord to insult me and then complain in the main discord how the server and admins are full of shit. You need to take this time to calm down and read the rules.

Reaction score
Extended to 1 year to give you time to mature. You can get the ban reduced back down to 3 months if you write an apology message to Ellie explaining why you were wrong to be sexist to her!

If you do not want to do this, I suggest you come back in a year after you've matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.