Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Gwidon
Your Roleplay Name: Calves Kelson
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:137063746

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.2, 3.4 - User decided to kill an officer at PD infront of other officers and a crowd of people because his friend was being cuffed and ticketed. Was untruthful in report claiming he had "drugs and weapons" on him, which was not true. When sending a clip to justify his actions, it turned out he was metagaming with his friend. Longer ban due to just coming off a ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i know i have done wrong for sure, but there are some things you need to know. First at all i was accussed of being untruthful. Dear ellie, it all happend in a moment, my friend shouldn't come in an argument with the officer, but i had to help him anyway, i didnt lied, he claimed, that he had a drugs on him (which you denied). I didnt know if he had or not, he may lied, but also he could simply make a mistake. About that metagaming. Yes we were comunicating trough discord, but that is my friend in real life and we have lots of common friends, about few minutes before i killed that cop, other friend invited us to talk, so we both joined, it didn't give us an advantage, because we were sticking together, until then.

"Longer ban due to just coming off a ban." Have you read for what i have been banned? i killed a guy who was sticked to the doors of my apartament with shotgun on his back, i havent recognised him as a neighbour and also this guy was claiming to be afking (i have seen those "afking" before, most of them were ending with my death and no one gives a damn). you may ask why i havent report to this? beacuse i didnt have evidnece, and no one gives a damn. But hey its only a week, not that much. so i had waited.

I like this server, and i want to play properly, but sometimes, when im trying to, im getting warned for not roleplaying perfectly, (like i was mugged, raider said to shut up, but i didnt and i got shot, and admin warned me, ok it should be punished, but it is the same punishment if i wouldnt coplied to be cuffed)

I'm not telling that the punishment is redundant, but i dont think that lenght is adequate to my crimes.

Additional Information: with my regards

Reaction score
If you feel your ban length is not correct, please make a staff complaint.

If you are apologising and accepting you broke rules and deserved a ban then I would suggest making it clear you feel that way!

Reaction score

Failed to see where you actually apologizing in this apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.