Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Reggie
Your Roleplay Name: Margeret Tedder
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169850682

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4, 2.2, 3.4, 3.24 - User failed to comply with orders under gunpoint and refused to leave an active shooting despite officers and staff told him to. This kid have no ability to follow basic rules, no intent to RP.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am truly sorry for the way I acted I understand you are trying to make the server fun for everyone and I just thought it was funny in the spur of the moment I didnt mean it and understand that my actions have consequences I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my actions I have gone through the rules and read every single one of them and to the officers at the scene I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Additional Information:
this is a video of me going through ever single rule aka 55000 characters.

Reaction score

I'm gonna be honest with you, I was not prepared to accept your apology based on how you acted last night, your constant messaging both to me and other staff members and your history for breaking the same rules and racked up 3 warnings and 2 bans in your first 24h of playing on the server.

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone recording themselves reading every rule and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lower your ban from three weeks to two days so you will be unbanned tomorrow. But with this appeal I want you to know that I expect you to understand the rules that you broke so it wont happen again, because next time we won't be lenient.

If you have any questions about any rule or situation feel free to ask any staff member on the forums, in game or join our PERPheads discord where you can get answers quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.