Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: #SkengMan
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Green
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59713777

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4, 2.5, 3.4, 3.18 - Slashed the tires of a vehicle for no other reason than he was disappointed with not finding anything in a property he raided. Later, stored a knife whilst being actively pursued by police. Much later, he picked up a gun whilst being gun pointed by police, leading to his death. Started to argue in admin sit for no reason refusing to listen and being disrespectful. Have a history of doing this. // Banned with Enforcer Allen // Extended to 1 month for Failed Ban Evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I know this is a long shot even to try and make a ban appeal, but I believe it is the right thing to do, regardless of me getting unbanned. I have been part of this community since 2015 and returned yesterday after not playing for a few years.

I want to apologize to both Ellie and Allen for my attitude when dealing with the situation. I was very frustrated at the time and understand that I come across rude to both of you, which was not my intention.

I will address each rule break below to give anyone else reading a better understanding:
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour, 1.4 Causing Problems, 2.5 Excessive Negativity - As I mentioned I wouldn't be able to tell you word for word on what I said, but completely understand my attitude came across as rude, and I do apologize to both Ellie and Allen for this.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - This situation was very chaotic, I had been invited to an organization. While at their house, Police and a Repair Man showed up in his truck. He began running everyone over, causing one of my team members to die. I then picked up my team member's gun and the police officer shot me.

After analyzing this situation I do understand that picking up the gun was completely idiotic of me, and put me in a situation where I did not value my life.

3.18 Storages and trunks - Police officers had been chasing me as they had thought I raided a house. I had a knife and run over to the storage and placed the knife in the storage. As I mentioned it is my first time back in a very long time, and didn't think about this rule as I carried out this action.

To make things worse I then attempted to join the server on both of my brother's accounts (rather than just waiting 1 week) and made things 100 times worse by getting a perm ban.

I understand my actions are completely out of line, and should know better after being part of this community since 2015. I deeply apologies to all staff members involved and hope I get a chance to prove myself.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You tried alting for a 1 week ban, which would've been a 3 day ban if you'd not been horrid to myself and argumentative with Ellie in the ensuing admin sit. Your current ban is for a month, and I think you ought to wait a bit more of it out before attempting to apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.