Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: slothmane365
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Garnet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573730606

Why were you punished?: Metagaming with his friend and lies about it and being difficult in admin sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not mean to cause a problem with anyone, i apologize for using another form of communication to talk to my buddy which he is a new player.. ive just been trying to be helpful but i have done it in the wrong way and i am sorry. i did not inform my buddy of this wrong doing and how it can effect us.. i do admit i should have not used a phone call to chat i am sorry..this will not be an issue later.. i do feel 2 months is quite a long ban time for this type of situation but if it is necissary i will have to only accept.. but please reconsider my ban.. i do feel as if i am a fair player in paralake. thank you for your time.

Additional Information: i am sorry we made the talking situation difficult i did not want my buddy who just started playing recently to get banned and i know he didnt want it.. and i also know i didnt want it.. sorry for being such a pain..

Status
Not open for further replies.