Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: zNoah
Your Roleplay Name: Robert toft
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503344080

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 3.4 - User was spectating a police raid and when told to leave he tried to kill one of the raiders. The user did not communicate in game at all with his friend and was raiding several properties and mugging someone. When asked about it he failed to be truthful despite given a chance to. When asked about it they claimed to be in the same room but they could not talk through each others mics in the admin sit. // 3.4- User also failed to comply with orders when held at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think is should be considered because I made a dumb decision to meta game for the first time and i will never do it again. I will never ever lie to a staff member again. im so sorry for my actions and hope a couldt get a reduced ban. because I relly want to play on perpsheads i love playing on perpheads and i will be bored till i get unban because i play a lot on the server with my friends.

Additional Information: 3.4- User also failed to comply with orders when held at gunpoint
I was not held at gun poit because i was sitting in my car and could easily drive away and the couldt shoot me

Reaction score

You were given several chances to come clean, I asked you straight out two times, and then when you claimed you were in the same room but on different IPs/internet, and then I took you both to a roof and gave you a chance to be truthful with me and asked you to talk to each other's mics if you were in the same room, which you failed to do.

You're an experienced player who's been here for months and knows it's against the rules. It gave you an unfair advantage over other played when you were mugging and raiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.