Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Grim Reaper
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Pinkman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571159997

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - User was being antisemitic in game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello ellie,

I want to reach out and apologize from the bottom of my heart. I said some things that were antisemitic, and I realize now just how wrong and hurtful those words were. I’m ashamed of my actions, and I fully understand that what I said hurt a lot of people, especially within the Jewish community.

I play on this server for nearly half a year and I don't want to be remembered as being antisemitic for the rest of my life, and I know that there’s no excuse for what I did, and I take full responsibility. I’ve spent time reflecting on my words, and I realize how damaging they can be. I’m committed to educating myself more about the history of antisemitism and working to ensure that I’m part of the solution, not the problem.

I know that saying “sorry” isn’t enough, and I don’t expect forgiveness right away. But I am going to do everything I can to make up for this and learn from it. I’ll be taking active steps to ensure this never happens again and to better understand the hurt that discrimination causes.

Again, I’m truly sorry for what I said and the harm it caused. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
[Peter Pinkman]

Additional Information: I'm very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back