Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Crackman2025
Your Roleplay Name: Tyron Lips
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47800618

Why were you punished?: Opened fire on police at two instances for little to no reason. Disconnected in cuffs.

Why should this appeal be considered?: BACKSTORY INCOMING bro.

The cop that got the unfortunate fate that I bestowed upon him was nothing short away from a modern world boogeyman in my eyes, I'm not kidding at all. I was targeted by this guy for no less than 4-5 hours last night. Non stop BS arrests on me and my partner Aidan (previously Sandeev)

Its not like we were asking for it from this guy, it was genuinely NON STOP. Initially before I killed him, he was in the midst of giving me 10 minutes and 10,000 fine for a NON 9.5, honestly I don't even remember what it was but he was absolutely making me livid. I told him to his ugly face, " I am going to kill you, i will not stop until I see you on the street bleeding profusely, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR YOUR WRONGDOINGS, YOU WILL DIE, THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMSE." I swear to every god he was told those exact words.

I delivered upon my promise, not during a dry spell but while my partner was getting arrested for at least a 9 minute offense. I have the video of the shooting from my handy dandy go pro. So not only did I deliver unto my promise but I was rescuing my partner from a 9 or 10 minute jail sentence which is allowed if I'm not mistaken. After the shooting, he passed away, and I made absolute sure of it.

Many minutes later as I walk down the street I hear his blood curdling voice call my name, “you killed me bro… you killed me bro” and immediately put me in cuffs, I don't think I've ever been so angry while playing a video game in my life. This is where I feel an apology is undisputingly necessary, while I'm being arrested post NLR for this man, for what we can only assume is a 10 year sentence, I disconnect while in the backseat. That was wrong. That was not and is not how I roleplay. It was dirty.

I provide all of this backstory for you to get a peek into my mind, I was abused and targeted, over and over and over and over again. The killing was not wrong, the disconnecting in his godforsaken squad car was. I feel as if he did not act upon NLR rules in good light, and i feel like i broke the role-player's code.

I am sorry.

Last edited:

You can't revenge kill a police officer and if you feel like someone is breaking the rules or that you feel targeted by this player specifically, you should make a report about it, sadly it does not justify your own rulebreak.

Feel free to make an AR on the cop if you feel that he broke server rules, or make an IA complaint on plpd.online if you feel he broke policy/laws.

Feel free to open a PM with me if you have any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back