Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: IKEA monkey
Your Roleplay Name: Johnny Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454786864

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User initiated a raid by wall banging a property before verifying that anyone inside were armed or not. Was being unpleasant in the report and had no idea why "staff is so mad" because he died despite wall banging first. Had several punishment for the same rule hence the ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for my actions, i did not know that wallbanging before knowing, if the person inside is armed. you've helped me realise that wallbanging without knowing if they are armed, isnt allowed with this ban. the reason i was being unpleasant in the report was because, ive frustrated lately. i am sorry that this frustation has gone over you and the people around me. i was also frustrated, for getting an F6 for a raid i had lost, i didnt kill any defender either. i know i should have known better because of my past 2.5 bans. Look i dont expect to get unbanned, although i hope its in your best intrested, to do so. I can not apologize enough for my actions, but i am genuinely sorry for my actions.

thank you for reading my appeal, and i hope you consider my appeal.

IKEA Monkey

Additional Information: i know this doesnt change much, but he was armed holding a gun before i started wallbanging/raiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back