Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: IKEA ducky
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576024407

Why were you punished?: triggering a police chase over a minor traffic offence, didn't comply when unarmed at gunpoint by an officer and was killed when arming myself.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for turning a minor incident at the time into a much larger problem and understand now that taking the ticket instead of wasting a police officer and an admins time by turning it into a bigger situation and not following the rules in correct terms was wrong of me, i have taken the time to reflect upon my problems and promise to do better from now on within the server and following the rules correctly, i would like to apologise to Erwin for wasting his time over the issue and would like to thank him for being nice about the situation as a whole. i understand my issues and the reason i was banned and would like to take another opportunity within the server and have promised to do better for the server as a whole by doing better in the situations that happen.

i would like to thank the admin who takes the time to consider this and i will respect any decision made as i understand what i have done wrong, i appreciate it and would yet again like to say sorry for what i have done.

many thanks - IKEA ducky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back