Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: theyluvadot
Your Roleplay Name: Cake Paul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:713824811

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user failed to cooperate with commands given to them under gunpoint, instead attempting to flee.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is why my appeal should be considered. So, I was given a warrant for some reason, I dont know why. I got chased and rammed. I asked him why is he doing this, he stated get out with his gun out. I was trying to and it wasnt letting me so I tried moving and it still wouldnt let me. I was getting yelled at and told to get out so I couldnt make my statement. Then when they disabled my car I told them I cant get out they said well thats a you problem. I understand it was my problem but I just wanna play the game, I was in my prime of making new friends and interacting.

Additional Information: w

Reaction score
The evidence does not coincide with your recount of the situation. It sounds to me like you are disputing the ban. I have some more questions.

The video shows you clearly and concisely being told exactly what to do and you verbally responding with blatant refusals. You didn't at any point claim you were unable to exit the vehicle. Are you sure you told them you couldn't get out, or were you just saying "No" over and over again, threatening to "IA Report" The cop?

I suggest if you want this to remain an appeal that you edit your appeal to factually recount the situation.