Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Wheelchairman
Your Roleplay Name: Robert Henderson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521857385

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5 - The user attempted to kill another player because the player punched him twice. They then proceeded to lie about the situation in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do apology for shooting at the player but in my report I did said I pulled my gun to scary the player on and accidently shot because it was a Glock 18c on full auto. It made it look like I meant to shot him. There were also someone with a gun in the background who I did mean to kill. I do believe I didn't break rule 1.6 as I did say that to the admin. 2.5 was a mistake but i will accept it.

Additional Information: if I knew how to upload a demo I would

If you believe you didn’t break a rule your gonna have to dispute the ban with evidence

Are you trying to apologise or say that the reason I banned you is incorrect?

If you are disputing this ban, you must change the type to a dispute and provide evidence.

Am not am asking for a lesser time then 5 days i know i broken rule 2.5 but i believe 1.6 is harsh

You ran a guy over, walked past him, did not even say sorry, then tried to RDM him at the SMALLEST retaliation when he punched you twice and stopped. Not only did you lie to Erwin in the report, you are still lying in this appeal. The notion that you shooting him was somehow accidental is a complete fabrication. You repeatedly opened whenever he came up slightly from cover whilst trying to dodge your bullets, the claim of this being an accident is not even remotely feasible.

Nothing about this ban is harsh. The entitlement you are showing here, believing yourself to be deserving of leniency after flagrant dishonesty is quite telling. If you wish to play before your ban length expires, you will have to actually apologise for what you did and for lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back