Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Herbert
Your Roleplay Name: Herbert Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14166834

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5 - The user placed and exploded 19 fuel cans within the space of 20 minutes. The user claims that this was to assist in raiding properties, however it did nothing but burn other player's props.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm really sorry for what I did. I thought it was okay for raiding, but now I see how wrong I was. It was stupid and I messed up bad. I've learned my lesson and want to make things right. I have been on this server since 2015 and do have a history, but my intention is never to cause c razy issues and infact like to think I am well respected amongst the community. I understand that my actions have consequences and I am prepared to accept any additional conditions the admin team deems necessary for my return.

Additional Information: I know I messed up real bad putting those fuel cans everywhere and blowing them up was seriously dumb and caused a ton of problems I didnt mean to wreck other peoples stuff but now I get why it was so bad Ive gone through all the rules again and I promise Ill do way better if Im given another shot I really like playing here and dont want to cause any more issues Ill be more careful and actually think before I do anything from now on Sorry again for all the trouble I caused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back