Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Wilma King
Your Roleplay Name: Wilma King
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211036271

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - The user planted a car bomb on another player's vehicle in a heavily populated area. This was because the user saw a player, who had held them at gunpoint, previously sitting in the passenger seat of that vehicle. However, the bomb did not kill the intended target; instead, it killed an innocent bystander and caused damage to several other vehicles.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do apologize for getting Vincent Trump but he was in the same org as the player who had threatened me and the report was slightly off Vincent trump was in the passenger seat the person I had targeted was the driver but I had thought that since they we're apart of the same organization it would've been fine and I can't really dispute this since I do not have a clip and respectfully do not want to download the software you need for the Demo. But I feel like me being held under gunpoint is a warranted response to expect death afterwards so I do not understand how that falls under 2.5 when they did something similar to me. But even after all that I do apologize for killing someone other than my intended target and damaging other vehicles the next time a similar incident occurs I will not use explosives and make sure to personally eliminate the player. I hope this will be considered for a shorter length ban since I've waited a couple days. Thank you for taking time to read and consider this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back