Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lmaos
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Wetherspoon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160172741

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2, 3.20 - Metagaming with STEAM_0:1:753575763 & STEAM_0:1:609900948 | Disconnected with an open report whilst being investigated.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I want to start off for apologizing for my actions. My friends and I were completely unaware of the metagaming policy on this server especially because it is way different from anything I have ever played on. I was not aware we werent allowed to use ANY type of communication outside of the game like being in a discord call and looking back I do see how it is metagaming and I do more understand why that rule is in place. As for me disconnecting while a report was open I didn't take too much thought into it as it was late at night for me and my 2 buddies were in game getting spoken to. I had told them to tell the Admin that it was late and I needed to get off. I do again apologize but I enjoy my time on this server greatly and had just purchased myself a new car 10 mins before all of this.

Additional Information: I would love to discuss this with somebody as I really truly am sorry. Even a possible ban reduction would be amazing as I really do like playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.