Ban Apology (Flugs/TinySlayer/Admin Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Flugs/TinySlayer/Admin Team
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DB KILLER
Your Roleplay Name: Perkinson Firdys
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Troll(rdm during admin sit) Changed to a Community-wide banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to read this appeal. I know that I have had a rocky past on perp and have not always acted within my own best interests and have ultimately now paid the price for them. I have been banned for a good few months now and while this may not seem like a very long time for some it has given me time to reflect on my actions and what impact they might have had on people, throughout the past year now I have been through a lot like many other people during what has been a very testing time and I have realised that you never really know what might be going on in someone's life and that you should always think what repercussions your actions might have on someone.

regarding what I said about Aaron Davidson's family member nothing I can say will make up for the harm I caused to him and potentially other people who might have had similar experiences. Sexual assault crimes are some of the most heinous and damaging crimes not only physically but mentally with the effects lasting for years if not a lifetime. This is something that really should not be joked about light-heartedly as after doing some research I have realised that these type of crimes happen more times than you might think with around eighty thousand women a year are victims of this crime. Upon reflecting on what I said to Aaron I put myself in his position and if that was my mother. Aaron deserves nothing less than a profound apology from myself

Another person who deserves an apology is Double J. For some reason I thought it would be a great idea to spam him on steam with racial and derogatory terms while he was streaming. my actions on this day had far-reaching repercussions that go far beyond double j, I offended anyone who may be of ethnic origin or people who have experienced this type of abuse in the past. I can tell that I really upset double j on that day and I'm sorry for the ill-thought words and harm I have caused to him, I am just thankful that double j did not get banned due to my childish actions. I don't expect forgiveness from him I just hope I can prove to him that I have decided to change and think before I speak or do anything.

Overall my attitude on the server and community as a whole has been nothing short of diabolical if I'm brutally honest and I cannot justify any of it nor am I going to try and do so because no one could. After looking back on what I have said and done I honestly can't believe what I thought was ok because it's not. I take full responsibility for my actions and what I said to people
As I previously stated above in the past few months I had had to experience things that I would not wish on anyone due to this recent wave of covid. It's given me a whole new perspective on life. a lot of people use perp and gaming as a whole as an escape from real life and the problems and issues they may be facing and that me calling them names and being toxic towards them only adds to their problems and could be the thing that pushes them over the edge. Everyone you see on perp is from a different background rich. poor, black, white but everyone deserves to be treated with respect and no one should have to go through what I put them through.

From when I was banned I had gone ahead and attempted to contact Aaron Davidson regarding the whole incident because I had realised what I said was completely messed up and no one should be treated like that, what I said was completely out of order and unacceptable and because of that I went to him and deeply apologised for my actions and all and any issues I may have caused him, I was able to contact him even though he most likely didn't want to speak to me he gave me a chance and let me speak to him in a call regarding the incident and I did deeply apologise to himself and explained to him what I said was incredibly outrageous and I am ashamed of myself for saying what I said towards him. After all this I had attempted to contact Double J regarding the incident and to apologise to him but as expected I was not able to contact him.

I'm not saying them in the past few months I have become a whole new person because no one can simply change that much in that small amount of time, but I am now willing to change more than ever before and to prove it if I were to be unbanned and that is a big if I would be more than happy to go on a six-month communication ban or unbanned with other restrictions/conditions.

I wholeheartedly apologise for my actions and to those affected by them if I could go back in time and undo what I did I would in a heartbeat but I cannot, I can only educate myself and hope to start repairing the damage caused by my immature actions.

Once again thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.