Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Prutmajor
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Mcdonnie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506767573

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.5 - User ran across intersection several times despite being told off from doing so, resulting in their death, and also breaking their NLR. // Banned for enforcer Franko

Why should this appeal be considered?: well since i need to write 250 words i will just write the entire story. I got online on the server where i went to buy an house where i then got shoot and was bleeding out. once i died i went over the road and died (not realising that i died bc of walking to close) i then did that again where i realised my reason of death where i then took another route. while i was walking i got banned. I did not hear or see anyone speak or write in the chat. all in all it was an honest mistake and i feel stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

As much as I would like to accept your apology, you didn't put much effort into it, and I wrote to you in looc upon your first death @ intersection, and then once again the second time. Regardless you still broke the rules and your ban is justifiable. If you'd like to reappeal, wait a day or two and please put some more effort into the actual apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.