Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: RoosterJack
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Araw
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124418552

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - As an officer, the user was under gunpoint and pulled their firearm resulting in a gunfire that could've been compltely avoided.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was dragging a suspect, and they started speaking codeword for 10 toes by saying "you like Minecraft?" in an overly obvious manner. I knew what he meant, and prepared to draw my pistol. He pulled his pistol, I tried to back away from the person I was arresting and pulled up my gun as he readied his gun. We both readied our guns. He shot twice, hitting once and missing once. I shot towards him, hit him once, and he tried to run. He went round the corner, and I shot him before he could get me.
For 3.4, I had no clue that this was the case of the rule as several times, I've pulled a gun on someone and had them shoot me ebfore I was able to. As far as I am aware, I thought you were able to shoot back if you felt you were able to defend yourself, and comply with the gunpoint if you were unable.
I've been banned for 3 days even after explaining to Franko that I simply had no clue this was the case, as I am still unsure of some of the rules and still consult order members for help regarding rules.
I felt this was unfair due to the severity of the punishment (3 days, despite it being my first ban) and despite my explanation that I am still somewhat unfamiliar with the intricacies of the server, the admin cut me off before I could defend / explain myself and closed the report.
I would like to apologise for me not remembering the rules in explicit detail surrounding the 3.4 rule, as I am still am unsure about the rules, and would like to say sorry to the man I shot for not complying due to my miseducation about the intricacies of the rules. I would also like to apologise to Franko for wasting his time with this case, as I should've been more explicitly educated about the details of the rules.

Reaction score
How long do these forms usually take to be processed? I've never had to do this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.